Included in our prices :
- Timekeeping with My Laps transponders + Live-timing
- Updated groups by laptimes every half a day
- Civil Responsibilty Insurance
- Professional organisation
- Instructors available
- On Track action pictures by Motorsportspics.com
- Tire Service / Spare parts by Ultimate Bike Service
- Suspension Service by BRS Suspensions
- Medical Assistance / Ambulance
- Sleep-over at the paddock from 7 pm the night before
- Electricity and sanitary available
..and loads of track-fun !
Each event consists of 6 sessions, one session lasting 20 minutes. The bikers will be split into four groups:
Group 1 : very limited track-experience
Group 2 : limited track-experience
Group 3 : enough track-experience
Group 4 : plenty of track-experience
The day starts with a morning briefing explaining how the day will proceed, as well as introducing the flags and rules of the track. In this meeting, you will get an answer to any questions you may have.
For Group 1,2,3 and 4 the day consists of free riding sessions within their level. If wanted, the riders from Group 1 can also ask for an instructor to teach the 'tips and tricks' of riding on a race-track.
Tire service will be available on every track day event. They can give you technical advice on the use and choice of tires.
Our photographer will be there to take the on-track pics.
The pictures will be freely available at Motorsportspics.com one week after the event.
All our co-workers will do everything in their power to make your day of track-riding a pleasant, instructive and safe experience with a maximum of riding pleasure.
See you all on track !
Info and Bookings : https://www.inter-track.be/